Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sexy Zone Profile


Sexy Zone Members Profile.
From Left to Right.

1. Name : Matsushima Sou
Favourite Colour : Orange
Born  : Shizuoka, November 27th, 1997
Blood type : A
Star Sign : Sagitarius
Height : 155.3 (August 8,2012)
Hobby : Snowboarding, cooking.
Talent : Cooking.
Nickname : Mattsu
The part of you that you think “this is sexy” : My style. Because I like being fashionable and I choose my accessories carefully.
Favorite Phrase : “Your sweat doesn’t lie”
Admired Senpai and Group : Chinen Yuuri and Hey!Say!JUMP

2. Name : Nakajima Kento
Favourite Colour : Green
Born : Tokyo, March 13th, 1994
Blood type : A
Star Sign: Pisces
Height : 174cm (August 8,2012)
Hobby & Talent : Piano
Nickname : Kento, Nakaken, Nakaji.
The part of you that you think “this is sexy” : My lips.
Favorite Phrase : “Push forward. Do my best.”
Admired Senpai : Yamada Ryosuke, Yabu Kouta

3. Name : Sato Shori 
Favourite Colour : Red
Born : Tokyo, October 30th, 1996
Blood type : A
Star Sign: Scorpio
Height : 164cm (August 8,2012)
Hobby : Looking at cars and motorcycles.
Talent : I more or less know a lot of trivia.
Nickname : Shouri
The part of you that you think “this is sexy” : My jawline.
Favorite Phrase : The word that is my own name, “victory.”
Admired Senpai and Group : Nakayama Yuuma and V6


4. Name : Kikuchi Fuuma
Favourite Colour : Purple
Born : Tokyo, March 7th, 1995
Blood type : A
Star Sign: Pisces
Height : 176cm.5
Hobby : Guitar
Talent : I’ve never lost at thumb wrestling.
Nickname : Fuuma
The part of you that you think “this is sexy” : The mole on the back of my neck.
Favorite Phrase : “Dreams are not something that you look at, they’re something that you make come true.”
Admired Group : Arashi

5. Name : Marius Yo
Favourite Colour : Pink
Born : Heidelberg (Germany), March 30th, 2000
Blood type : O
Star Sign: Aries
Height : 159cm
Hobby : Dance, guitar, skiing, piano.
Talent : Jazz dance, hip-hop dance.
Nickname : Marius, Mari-chan, Yo-kun.
The part of you that you think “this is sexy” : My nose, my dancing.
Favorite Phrase : “Dankeschön (“thank you” in German).”
Admired Senpai : Nakajima Kento





No comments:

Post a Comment